2017년 2월 24일 금요일

Performance day of GTC 37&38 ~


It was the performance day of GTC 37&38~

I believe what remains forever is pictures and memories.Writing this post reminded me of the day :)I thought they are very calm and quite at first but I realised today that I was wrong haha..Danny had seemeed the quietest but he wasn't ^^


1.jpg

They were having rehearsal at this moment.  Students usually perform in  FNC Academy gangnam branch.
It has a pretty small stage but enough to perform :)

2.jpg

We had cute audiences :) (our next batch students) 

3.jpg

Serious-minded Danny's stage ^^
I have never expected he is that talented~~ He is from Holland, far from Korea.... but very good at speaking Korean.

4.jpg

Alvin....Cure and talented student^^  He has dressed up so well with his unique hatㅋ

5.jpg

Katrina from Canada and Audrey from the states ^^

6.jpg

Audrey singing with her husky voice ^^ American girl with a great personalityㅋ

7.jpg

Christy and Danny^^  Easy going Christy studied music in the states and is very talented girl with fluent English^^

      8.jpg

Look at her with a classy dress!...and we all were suprised by her singing perfomance! 

      9.jpg

I never thought she could be this good at singing... I could see she is more familiar with singing popsong ㅋ
The performance with her and teacher collaborated together was truly amazing.

      10.jpg

So cute Jane from Singapore and Alvin~ Cute girl Jane always braid her hair down on both sides ^^

      11.jpg

They are so into their singing with full of emotion!

      12.jpg

After the performance, they had a closing ceremony

      13.jpg

They made a speech,,, recalling their memories in GTC.....They looked so sad and some of them were crying ..ㅜㅜ

      14.jpg
Looking at their bright smile I could see their bright future ,,, I wish you all to be happy^^ 

      15.jpg

Photo time~ Cute and childlike students with me ^^

      16.jpg
Photo time with Dance teacher and Vocal teacherr~
All of our students are so kind and lovely and it is such a shame that I haven't spent much time with this batch.I am sorry to you all but thank you for everything. Because they love Korea so much, some of them are still staying in Korea :) Come meet us in the academy before you leave, guys~

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기